Monday, April 13, 2009

Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK Spherical Balls Of Pulsating Light

Posted: April 13, 2009

Date: March 3, 2009
Time: 21:00

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Spherical balls of pulsating light.
Weather Conditions: Clear skys. Calm. No weather.

Description: At around 21:00 on 01/03/09 while driving up Ramshead Drive from Northpark way Leeds 14 with my partner and our daughter, I observed to the west a very bright stationary object, which immediately drew my attention as being "not normal" and so I pulled over in the road to observe it. From where we stopped we had a very clear view over the city center to the south west, and just over to the west was this stationary bright white object hovering around I would say 1000 feet or less.

It was what looked to be pulsating in size and changing colour from brilliant white to red over in cycles. My partner being very skeptical about these kinds of things, struck me as unusual as she was very excited at what we were observing. Both myself and my father have a very keen interest in the UFO abduction phenomenon and so at this point I phoned my father to tell him about what I was observing. Only to have the phone answered by a very excited tone saying how he had too seen the objects and was observing "them" with my mother and brother in the sky to the west.

At this point being very confused about them seeing more than one object, a red object of slightly smaller size appeared in the sky at a much lower altitude to the first, but pulsating hovering around i would say 500 feet. I am training to be a pilot and so I feel I have an accurate knowledge on judging this height. At this point around 21:10 an airliner approaching from the south descending into Leeds Bradford Airport (at which may I point out was a Jet2 Boeing 737 LS348 from Dusseldorf, and must have also viewed these objects) passed between them on its decent into Leeds.

This was a very spectacular sight, as just as the airliner passed the lower red object, it ascended vertically at a very high rate of speed before winking out and disappearing. At which point the larger higher bright white and red object that had remained fairly stationary, although seemed to change in size and shape in cycles, now from what I could see began to move to the west, constantly pulsating red and white light, until it too winked out and disappeared into the distance at a very fast rate to the west. At which point I made the journey back home to talk to my family about what I had seen, who also had exact same accounts to what I had just witnessed.

Now these objects were fairly stationary in the sky for at least around 10 minutes before making movement and departing sight. In that time not only did the previous airliner above pass through the airspace but another Jet2.com from Paris CDG also on approach into Leeds. Both of these must have also seen the objects, as must have Leeds air traffic control.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: