Monday, April 27, 2009

Clacton On Sea, Essex, England 10 To 12 Orange Lights

Posted: April 27, 2009

Date: April 10, 2009
Time: 20:31hr.

Number of witnesses: 7
Number of objects: 10 - 12
Shape of objects: Round
Weather Conditions: Reasonable

Description: I was driving home along the bypass into Clacton on sea and saw 4 orange lights in the sky. 3 in a triangle and 1 following a short distance behind. I had to turn off and didn't give them a second thought until I got close to home. I got to the junction of Rosemary road and St Johns road and would normally turn right, however I saw the same lights to the left so yes I turned left. I drove maybe quarter mile and pulled over to video with my phone. Suddenly several more lights came from the direction of the sea, all following each other. Prior to stopping i called home to let them know what was happening. They too saw the lights. Even if they were not UFO's they were pretty bizarre but amazing to watch and very slow to move.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: