Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ross On Wye, Herefordshire Object Looked Like A Bright Star

Posted: April 7, 2009

Date: February 6, 2009
Time: 11:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Roundish - looked like a bright star, only orange in colour.
Weather Conditions: Perfectly clear night sky. Frost forming.

Description: Standing by the back door, calling the cat in last night, I looked up into the clear, starry sky to see an orange spherical light moving horizontally, North to South across the sky. It looked to be perhaps half a mile away, maybe 250 - 500 feet up and was travelling at a constant, steady speed. I strained to listen for an engine but could hear nothing - other than the distant hum of night-time traffic on the bypass, which is a mile or so in the opposite direction. It looked and behaved similarly to the three orange lights which my son and I witnessed on Christmas Day evening and which I have previously reported to this site although, if anything, this light was larger and more vivid. I called my wife to take a look and together we watched it for perhaps a further 10 - 15 seconds until it became obscured by the roof of our neighbor's house. I continued watching for a while, waiting for it to emerge from behind the opposite side of the roof, but it failed to reappear.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: