Sunday, April 5, 2009

Whitby North Yorkshire UK Two Oval Orange Colored Objects

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: January 24, 2009
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Oval
Weather Conditions: Mainly clear some cloud in places

Description: There was two large oval orange lights travel across the sky from over the top of Blue Bank Hill towards Whitby then out to sea. I stopped the car got out I had only noticed one at 1st. I have taken photos with my mobile phone which make these appear to be either moving rapidly in different directions or they are of a stringy appearance. There was no noise or flashing lights like you get from planes and they were much bigger than plane lights I have photos which I can email as I feel my description does not them justice I would be very grateful on any help as I would really like to know what these lights are.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

No it was not one of those ufo balloons, 100% it was not a balloon.....this seemed to glide slow then suddenly it covered a huge distance and that night there was 1 very bright star on that mountain, and that thing just went behind and out of sight of the star out of our atmosphere........definitely not a balloon I know that much. Thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: