Sunday, April 12, 2009

Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom An Amber/Red Colored Spherical Object

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: March 5, 2009
Time: 19.00

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Spherical.
Weather Conditions: Exceptionally clear night.

Description: The object was an amber/red colour and appeared to be at high altitude. To my eye it was a similar size to that of a large star was from my vantage point. The object was extremely fast moving across the sky which meant I had to run to the edge of the building I was standing beside to keep it in view. The object had no tail so I ruled out it being a shooting star.

It was that fast moving I think I can rule out it being a satellite and it disappeared into the distance rather than faded away. The object was far too fast to be any type of aircraft and there was absolutely no sound as it passed over. It had a stable straight line trajectory which I described to my friend as 'arrowing across the sky'. I was located in central Plymouth with very little glare from street lighting in the area I was in.

It was an extremely clear and frosty night and I believe I tracked the object for at least 5 - 10 seconds before it was out of sight. I have witnessed meteor showers and satellites on many occasions but have never seen anything that moved as quickly as this object did.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: