Sunday, April 19, 2009

Newbliss, Co. Monaghan, Ireland Seven Star Like Objects

Posted: April 19, 2009

Date: March 28, 2009
Time: About 9 ish pm

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 7
Shape of objects: Like bright stars, with a flashing light.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky, a calm night but cold.

Description: After getting our little girl to bed, my partner and I settled down in front of the TV to watch a movie. It had not started long when the picture started to play up, it was like static all across the screen, then it would go blank with static. This would last for about 15/20 minutes at a time then the TV would return to normal. I checked the other tv but it was the same. My partner joked saying that maybe it was the aliens, we laughed n put it down to the Ariel.

I went up to check on our little girl then I looked out the window to see if it was windy to explain the bad reception on the tv, when something caught my eye.

It was like a bright star, with some kind of a flickering light on it, it was moving erratically that I could not take my eye off it n I could not believe my eye. At first I thought it was something out of control n that it might crash. I ran down stairs to my partner n told him to look out of the window. It would move up n down really fast, left n right then in a circle, it was almost dancing. All this time the tv was still playing up. We went out side for a better look and couldn't believe what we were seeing that when we looked up there were seven of them all spread equally apart, doing the same thing. We watched them for about 20 minutes before going in (to tell the truth we were in a daze wondering what was going on). We tried to watch tv for a bit but we gave up because it was still playing up. We watched the dancing stars for a bit longer then went to bed. I had the baby monitor by my bed as my daughter has her own room, which started making crackling/static noises. This would again like the tv go on for about 10/15 minutes then stop, this carried on all night through till morning. This freaked me out as it was in my baby's room so I kept checking her n looking out the window but the dancing stars were still there but raising in the sky.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: