Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bristol, Henbury England UK Six Lights In A Triangular Formation

Posted: April 19, 2009

Date: March 26, 2009
Time: 23:45

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: 6 lights in a triangle formation moving left of my view.
Weather Conditions: Clear night, with only a few clouds.

Description: I was sitting outside in my brother back garden in Henbury, Bristol having a cigarette. I was out there for at least 45 minutes just looking up at the clear sky, as recently I've have not seen the sky to clear. before I saw the 6 lights, a flash of light like a shooting star (comet or something) past through the nights sky! this kept my eyes looking up and then after a few minutes I then saw another shooting star (comet) after seeing two comets or something, I then just gazed at the starts hoping to see another, but what I saw was from the start just looked like a arrangement of 6 stars in a triangle formation, until they started to move left all together and watch them all just move out of formation and move faster away past a small cloud, and then disappeared! what was this?!! I don't know! in between the lights I could just see the sky so naturally thought it was just the starts until they moved! I want to know if any one else saw what I saw the other night! I have never seen anything like this before.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: