Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blaenavon, Pontypool South Wales Two Bright Orange Lights

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: February 16, 2009
Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 plus other cars (2) stopped and watched so in all maybe 5
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Roundish shape
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: I was driving towards Blaenavon across the mountain from the Varteg when me and my friend suddenly saw this bright orange light. We were amazed and quickly stopped the car and just watched this light. At first it seemed to travel slow, then it gradually got further and further away, all of a sudden it seemed to do great speed and was soon out of sight. It was incredible, nothing I ever seen before. It was definitely no aircraft or helicopter, there was no sound what so ever. A short while later roughly 2 mins, we saw another and it headed in the same direction. I know what I saw, it was unreal, I now believe.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

No it was not one of those ufo balloons 100% it was not a balloon.....this seemed to glide slow then suddenly it covered a huge distance and that night there was 1 very bright star on that mountain, and that thing just went behind and out of sight of the star out of our atmosphere........definitely not a balloon I know that much..Thanks.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: