Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire, Scotland A Circular Orange Object

Posted: April 7, 2009

Date: January 24, 2009
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular orange object
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: We got a phone call from my girlfriends mother that a strange object was in the sky she stays about a hundred yards down the road we looked out the back door and seen a orange glow object fly over the house there was no sound, I have camera footage of it. Very strange.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Thanks for the reply John,I have checked out the balloon theory but the object was heading to the west then turned in an easterly direction as if it was a craft of some sort. There was also the same sighting last week in Larkhall about 35 miles from Bonnybridge it was reported in the Scottish Sun. I'll get someone to put the footage on the computer for me and I will email to you mate cheers.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: