Monday, April 27, 2009

Germany Red Lights

Posted: April 27, 2009

Date: October 10, 1983
Time: Evening - around 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Red lights
Weather Conditions: Perfectly clear

Description: Whilst travelling through Germany in 1983 with my wife and brother and his girlfriend we saw unexplained lights in the night sky.

We were travelling through Europe in a camper van and we were in a country area - can't recall where but we had pulled off the road and parked for the night in a field. My wife and I went out of the van to go to the loo prior to settling down for the night. The night was perfectly clear and still. There was no noise.

I looked up into the sky and saw a red light, very high up travelling across the sky. At first I assumed it was just a satellite. I pointed this out to my wife. It was moving across the sky fairly quickly and in a straight line. Suddenly it changed direction in 90 degree movement. I don't know a lot about physics or Newton's Laws but I know a body in motion that high up and travelling that fast cannot in my understanding form such a movement. We watched it for quite a while and called to the others in the van. A few moments later this light was joined by another. Which performed similar movements across the sky.

TV/Radio: I was reminded of this when working in the United States in 1994. There was a television show hosted by Robert Stack on UFO's. He described sightings seen over Germany in 1983.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: