Monday, April 27, 2009

Aotea Harbour, North Island, New Zealand An Erratic Moving Object

Posted: April 27, 2009

Date: April 4, 2009
Time: 6.25 a.m

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Distant light, erratic movement, sideways and forward movement.
Weather Conditions: Fine crisp clear dark morning.

Description: Myself and three mates were all out snapper fishing early to beat the light rise, we couldn't help looking at the stars and trying to find satellites for it was a beautiful clear sky.

At first, my mate Ross said "look, look" there's a UFO!

I snapped and said it will be a 747 or something similar, but he kept on saying it was and that I should take a good look at it, I just kept on fishing while he was raving on and on saying it was.

So I put my line down and started staring at it and he was right, it had an unusual way of moving from side to side, darting and stopping to and from all the way across the morning sky until it reached the morning light and just stayed stationary for a few minutes when all of a sudden it started to glow brighter and brighter like magnesium does.

After about a minute of getting brighter and brighter it suddenly shot upwards very fast and started to fade away and almost disappear.

This object was travelling SW to NE at a height that would suggest it was as high as a satellite (possibly in space or in our stratosphere).

I am now a firm believer in UFO sightings and thought to myself that it would be selfish if I didn't share my sightings with other people.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: