Monday, April 13, 2009

Malahide, County Dublin Seven Round Orange Lights

Posted: April 13, 2008

Date: March 16, 2009
Time: 21.50

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 7
Shape of objects: Round Orange lights
Weather Conditions: Clear Sky

Description: Along the coast road in Malahide looking towards Donnabate there were 7 orange lights which appeared in the sky. This was an amazing sight and I have never seen anything like it before. They held position for around 15 minutes. I could see the lights from my house and when I got home I took my binoculars for a closer view. Looking towards Donnabate I could see another orange light appearing which was rising up slowing from the ground as if it had landed. This light came to a stop near the other lights after it got to a certain height as if it was fixing into a position.

After this all of the lights faded and disappeared. I am sure others have seen this, there were people out walking along the coast on the night and it was a clear night with no cloud cover.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John, I had look at this previously on your site. I am sure that what I seen was not these balloons. These objects were very bright, a lot brighter then the flame that is used in the balloons. I estimate that the objects were a few miles away, I think these balloons would not be as bright from this distance, also they did not move or change shape or dim in brightness and they held a fixed position. Thanks

Hi John, Just thought I would send you this video clip I found on YouTube

This is what I saw in Dublin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5zEa8V9qs&feature=related

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: