Sunday, April 5, 2009

Acharacle, Argyll, Scotland Three Bright Orange Lights

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: February 19, 2009
Time: 10.25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: 1°c, frosty but very clear, no wind

Description: I went outside for a cigarette, and saw 3 bright orange lights in sky moving steadily from the west, in a triangular shape, there was no noise by the time I shouted other family members they went out one by one....

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

Had a look at your balloon video, I'm not convinced these are what I saw last night, my feelings are that these 3 orange lights were in a formation, mainly triangular, it was a lovely frosty clear night, no wind at all, and the stars were amazing, they just seemed to move steadily across the sky until they disappeared one by one..our first thoughts were some aircraft, but as they seemed so different from normal aircraft flying over and they were silent.

It was that strange I called my partner and son to come outside and look.. I live in a village on the west coast of Scotland (Highlands). The population is roughly 500, with one set of street lights so our night sky views are amazing, our nearest airport is Inverness or Glasgow.

I have been online today and found an interesting article on a similar thing about 40 miles from where I live... LOCHABER-NEWS.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: