Sunday, April 12, 2009

Isle Of Wight Blackgang Chine, Chale Strange Object

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: October 1996
Time: 22:00

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: No shape.
Weather Conditions: Dry, clear light winds.

Description: It was about 10 pm and I was looking up into the sky when I noticed a shooting star travelling from east to west. To see a shooting star is not unusual as this often happens when I go fishing in the evening, but this time it was different as the main body and tail were a bright green in colour. After about ten minutes a bright pulsing white light appeared from nowhere about two miles south of my position out at sea. The light was stationary above the sea at about 300 ft and making no sound and pulsing every second. After about five minutes, the light started to wobble like a spinning plate and this continued for about ten minutes after which the light in intensified and then disappeared in an instant. Weather conditions were clear with little cloud and light winds there were no other aircraft or shipping in the area at the time. All the time I had light in my view I could not see any discernable shape, at first I thought the light may be a reflection from the St Catherine's light house but the frequency of both lights were totally different.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: