Sunday, April 12, 2009

South East London, England An Orange Colored Object

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: March 18, 2009
Time: 19:10

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Weather conditions: Clear sky.

Wednesday the 18/03/09 19.10 South East London, clear sky.

I happened to look upwards to see an orange coloured object. It looked like some thing was on fire, like a firework before it explodes.

I could not tell its actual size because of its height, it did look like the size of a helicopter or small aircraft, it moved at similar speed of which a helicopter would do. It continued in a straight line, I thought some thing was on fire and would either explode or fall towards the ground, it did neither just carried until I could no longer see it.

Appears to be a lot of reports on orange objects, I would love to be able to find out what exactly it was.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: