Saturday, March 10, 2012

Three Legs Dropped From The Underside Of The Pill Shaped UFO At Horsham West Sussex UK

 
Date:  1976
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disk with rectangle in midsection.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was about 8 years old and I had gone to Horsham Sussex UK for a school trip. I think the sighting happened about a day or so after arriving at the camp. 
 
Myself and my cousin took the beds nearest to the window in our room, and two other friends where on the far wall. One night we was all playing around at night like 8 year old boys do, giggling and farting and just joking when I could hear a rumbling noise.
 
It was a bit like thunder outside. I looked out the window and across the field that was outside our room. I could see like a white mist approaching and I could also see in this order, red, blue and green lights spinning in an anti clockwise rotation.
 
It was not coming towards us very fast, but then it was there. We could all see this craft that was no more than 20 - 25 meters away hovering outside. The craft itself was bathed in a ghostly misty light, then the rotating lights went out and it was like the craft had a rectangle middle section which was like smoky windows, a black brown colour and the top and bottom were like brushed aluminum.
 
Now I’m 44 and I can say it looked like a flying pill. Then 3 legs came down and then the under section of the craft opened in a kind of jittery way. It was not what you would expect from some craft from an advanced civilization.
 
Next a long silver rod with all I can explain, it had what looked like a huge ball bering on the end of the rod. Next there was a very bright yellow white flash from the ball bearing to the floor outside, then the rod and ball went back into the craft and the flaps shut.
 
I remember looking at the window and I could see movement behind the left hand side window. It had like 4 or 5 sections of windows following the shape of the craft, then there was a whooshing noise like air escaping and the craft just vanished into thin air.
 
With that we all started to scream and ran out of our room and ran down the hall and stared to bang on the headmasters door, he opened the door very angry. We started to tell him what had happened and we were all told to go back to bed and stop making things up.
 
Till this day, and I’m 44 now the whole thing still freaks me out. I now wonder what time it was that we woke up the headmaster and why no one else heard or saw this beautiful craft.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: