Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blue Green Object Observed By More Eyewitnesses Over Dubai United Arab Emirates

 
Date:  March 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:50 p.m.
 
Good morning Brian, in the evening of the 5th of March, approximately 6:50 p.m., I saw a blue green object pass by right in front of me. I was driving at the time and could see it through my windshield.
 
I saw it for about 10 seconds and pointed it out to my sister who was in the passenger seat. We were on our way to Sharjah from Dubai (Trade Centre) and saw this object at the Galadari Junction.
 
I'm still not sure what I saw, but it definitely was not a plane, jet, helicopter etc. It was big, was flying really low and extremely clear to the naked eye.
 
Never seen something like it before. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: