Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fireball With Long Flaming Tail Giving Off Sparks Over Morecambe In Lancashire UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hi, at approximately 9:30 p.m. tonight March 3th, 2012 I spotted what can only be described as a fireball with a long flaming tail traveling north to west over Morecambe in Lancashire. It was traveling at a fair speed towards Lancaster.
 
I thought at first it was a lantern, but it was traveling far too fast and was maintaining a straight flight path and altitude. The tail seemed to emit showers of sparks/debris as it passed over. It was lower than aircraft flight.
 
It disappeared into the low cloud before my wife managed to witness it unfortunately. It was an amazing sight, one of which I have never witnessed. Spectacular is an understatement.
 
I hope others in the area witnessed it and I will be checking online to see if they did.
I hope you get other reports sent in and hopefully someone was lucky enough to photograph it.
 
I hope this information etc., is of some use.
Feel free to email me if you have any other reports from my area over the weekend.
 
Kind regards.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: