Saturday, March 3, 2012

Glowing Orange Object With Trailing Sparks Over Preston In Lancashire UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
My daughter and I saw a glowing orange burn. Most of it seemed to be a trail of sparks.
 
We saw it at around 9:30 p.m. on March 3rd, 2012. 
 
It was fast and travelling more across, rather than down. We are in Preston Lancs and it was heading west, not like shooting star I have seen before.
 
Something was burning up as it travelled.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Boo Long. said...

I've just seen something very similar over Bacup tonight, about 11pm. I thought it was a police helicopter at first, with the searchlight on.. looked to be a few hundred feet up then as I realised I couldn't hear anything I realised it looked nothing like a helicopter. Pale green light (like old gaslights) with orange sparks coming out of it! so, realising Nov 5th isn't far off assumed it was a firework.. but the more I looked I realised it was behaving all wrong. Travelling horizontally (east to west) and too slowly for a rocket. Sparks looked comedic,, Like '50s Flash Gordon!
It went over the west horizon still sparking but no green visible any more. It didn't seem to be getting any nearer the ground.