Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fast Moving Orange Colored UFO Seen Over Tyger Falls Belville Western Cape South Africa

 
Date:  March 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, in reference to the Cape Town sighting on 12 March 2012:

I saw something similar, but on Sunday 18 March 2012.
 
I'm an avid stargazer and love astronomy and everything associated. Around after 8:00 p.m. I was lying on my couch in the lounge in Tyger Falls, Belville (about 30 minute drive from Table View), and had a clear view of the sky.
 
There are normally planes flying over towards the airport, but I am accustomed to the sound, and have been gazing long enough to know the lights and sounds of airplanes.
 
I went onto my balcony to have a better look at what I at first thought was a star. It was orange (no flashing lights), was high up, stationery, then proceeded to move away very fast in the opposite direction and just dropped behind the cliff area.

I am almost certain that this was a UFO. It’s movement and light was very different to a plane. And definitely not a satellite. Kind regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: