Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Five Golden Objects Spotted In The Sky From Littlehma Near Exmouth UK

 
Date:  Late October 20008/2009.
Time:  4:00 p.m.
 
Shape of Objects: Five large golden balls.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: In late October 2008/2009 I was walking my dog along the cycle track towards Littlehma, Exmouth. There is a beautiful view southwest over Foxholes towards the bay with Torquay Paignton in the distance.
 
I noticed as I looked what looked like five golden balls in the distance moving around from cloud level down towards the land. They, if I remember correctly were moving in straight lines up and down and vertically grouping and moving apart.
 
I watched, looked away and still there etc., No other witnesses. Trying to work out perspective, over Foxholes, sea or Torquay area. Eventually after five minutes or more they descended down behind the Foxholes Hill area into what I suppose was the sea behind!
 
I did not have a view from where I was. Certainly they did not land in Foxholes or Torquay area. There is a marines firing range quarter of a mile or so up the coast towards Budleigh Salterton near the Sandy Bay caravan park and some talk locally of underground base.
 
I have seen no evidence, nor heard anything first hand. Trying to explain it I thought it may have had something to do with a pod of dolphins in the bay at the time? Energy vehicles or something? I looked up on the net and found some footage taken at another time by a holiday resident of a sighting in daylight of one light/spaceship. This was on you tube.

Hope this helps. Exciting times we live in. Friend of mine in Enfield has always been a skeptic 'with computers they can hoax them'. Monday he had to tell me of a close friends sighting of the golden lights in the sky over Forty Hall, Enfield. As you know.

The same year there was a sighting by a local business man one evening (it was dark) in Phear Park Exmouth (It made the local paper and of course he has been ridiculed) of a space ship which actually landed I can't remember any other details clearly but he and his dog ran from the park his dog ran first. It really upset the dog!
 
I've tried to contact the guy via his brother who I know vaguely, but he does not want to meet.

As the Chinese curse goes May you live in interesting Times! We surly are. Best of Wishes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: