Friday, March 9, 2012

Fast Moving Object With Red Orange Trail Over South Melbourne Beach Australia

 
Date:  March 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
I saw a object exactly as you described it on Monday, March 5, 2012 at approximately 10:00 p.m. I live in South Melbourne Beach about 8 miles north of Sebastian Inlet.
 
I had let my dog out to go to the bathroom prior to going to bed, and thought I saw something flying over the river.   
 
It moved quickly at the end of my street. It crossed approximately the width of the street and then started east toward the ocean. I called my husband out of the house to see it and I told him I first thought of it as a rocket launch, but realized it came from the wrong direction.  
 
There was no noise or rotating beacons, but it was red-orange like a rocket launch trail. As we watched it, it slowly seemed to just fade out. We went back in the house at that point.
 
It was just as you described it.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: