Sunday, March 4, 2012

Object With Fiery Orange Blue And White Tail Seen Over Bishopbriggs Glasgow Scotland UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  9:40 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects:
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving at the time when I saw it coming from my left. I thought, “oh my god”, look at that shooting star. I said it out loud so my husband and grandson would look. 
 
I thought it would fall and burn out, but no way. It was zooming by, straight above in front of my car. It was unbelievable and behind it was on fire orange and light blue and white tail. 
 
I thought it was a plane on fire and burning. I was actually waiting for it to fall, but straight on it went towards Robroyston over towards Cumbernauld.
 
Please can you tell me has anyone else seen this amazing sight that I saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: