Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bright Red Object With Trail Of Molten Material Falling From It Over Burnside Glasgow Scotland UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:40 p.m.
 
Hi, I was searching the net for any reports on burning type lights over the south of Glasgow. I saw a very bright red thing go across the sky last night. I live in Burnside and my top floor flat has uninterrupted views towards the east and I can clearly see the masts at Harthill and the Campsies from my flat.
 
I regularly see planes coming in and out of Glasgow so I am used to seeing these at night. What I saw last night made me jump up from the couch and I watched a large very, very bright red shape go across the pitch black sky.
 
It was bright red and travelled much faster than any aircraft I have seen to date. It travelled from left to right at a uniform very fast speed and as it went out of view it seemed to have a trail of what looked like molten burning coming from the end of it.

I have never seen anything like this and I thought it might be something burning up in the atmosphere but it was so bright and travelled so fast I'm not sure what I saw.
 
I had a search on the net and came over your page so thought I would email to see if you had any other reports like mine. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: