Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fast Moving Object With Green Light Following Behind Over Warrington UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Around 9:35 p.m. – 9:40 p.m.

Hi ya, I agree with your observation, tonight at around 9:35 p.m. – 9:40 p.m. I seen an unidentified object with really green tail light moving with good speed, I seen it was passing over Warrington near by Cinnamon Brow area.
 
I was just walking towards spar shop in Cinnamon Lane and spotted what looked like a shooting star.
 
I was watching it for while, but it was moving slowly and had some head which was not clear and then it disappear in clouds. Yes I can confirm I have seen something like you mentioned. Hope that helps. Keep me informed if you find anything more on this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right now around 6:40 PM , I saw a UFO green light object while I was driving in Shiekh Zayed Road in dubai , the object was moving with a relatively high speed much faster than Airoplane, it was crossing the road at the high of Burj Khalifa and then after almost travelling towards the sea, dispeares.