Thursday, March 29, 2012

Transparent V Shaped UFO Spotted Over Johannesburg South Africa (Excellent Graphic)

 
Date:  March 28, 2012 and April 20, 2010
Time:  7:05 p.m. and 7:55 p.m.
 
Hi, my name is (name removed). I had a sighting of a V shaped craft on 20 April 2010 at 19:55 p.m. and again last night 28 March 2012 at 19:05 p.m. The craft looked transparent, had no lights, made no sound. 
 
The first and second time I noticed how it was moving through the clouds, almost like vapor coming off it.

Image Left: Click on image left for larger view.

We live in Johannesburg South Africa. I edited a photo of the night sky, where it was see, and added the V shaped craft.

I am in the process of getting some night vision equipment. 
 
I really hope to get some footage soon. Thank you for taking the time to read about my sighting.
 
Kind Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: