Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fast Moving Large Orange Object Spotted Over Tableview Beach Cape Town South Africa

 
Date:  March 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I just read an article written by a women that was walking on Tableview beach with her boyfriend  when she saw a glowing orange ball flying over them.
 
I stay in Tableview just down the road from the beach front and two nights ago on the 12th March 2012 between 20:30 and nine I was sitting outside smoking a cigarette.
 
I do this every night as I like to look up at the stars. When I finished smoking, I stood up and started heading inside when I looked in the direction of the beach.
 
I saw this bright orange ball of light, at first I thought it was a star and was going to go in when I stopped and thought dang hang on a second.
 
That is one hell of a big star, I then thought aircraft and it was flying towards me because it just got bigger and bigger. It then stopped in the distance, I then saw a second light come from it and star flying in my direction.
 
The thing was about the size or maybe bigger than a helicopter. The only thing is it didn’t make a sound, which is weird cause I’ve seen thousand of planes large and small and helicopters fly over head and they make one hell of a noise, this thing was as silent as night.
 
Anyway it flew towards me and over head and headed in the direction of Durbanville, when it passed me it picked up speed and accelerated so fast and within like two seconds was gone.
 
I looked back in the direction it came from, and instead of just the large glowing orb it came from there was a second smaller one. I went inside for a minute to call my brother, when I came out the large one had disappeared.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: