Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Green Colored Flying Object Spotted Over Dubai United Arab Emirates

 
Date:  March 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:40 p.m.
 
Good afternoon Brian, I  am happy that finally someone else has seen the same thing as me, I am a big fan at looking in the sky at night time as I am waiting to see a flying object and in my case I always do.  
 
I saw last nights sighting just as I left the Gym next to the Trade Centre round about, but this time I wasn't going to share it, as many people around me think I'm crazy for seeing UFO's.  
 
But while at work my colleague was mentioning how she saw this green flying object at around the same time as me and I was so happy to know she saw it too.
 
This is not my first sighting, I have seen about 4 or 5 UFO sightings. The 1 first one was in the same place the Trade Centre roundabout Dubai where I saw 5 golden crescent objects swaying in the sky and moving slowing and then disappeared and I know i couldn't have been a plane.  
 
Again I saw a bunch of orb like objects outside while I was on my balcony in the marina just 3 months ago. I don't if I have a connection or something or maybe I pay a lot of attention to the beautiful sky.
 
Thank you so much letting me share this with you as you will understand where I'm coming from. Thanks and regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: