Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bright White Glowing Object Seen Over Forest Of Dean UK

 
Date:  April 29, 2011
Time:  10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round/dot.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: My neighbor and I were putting out the rubbish, when we saw what looked like a bright star moving across the sky at about the height of an airplane.
 
It was glowing bright white and traveling north to south. It stayed the same colour from both directions and was silent. I also saw it a couple of days before, but dimmer and my partner saw something similar the other day as well, but deadly silent and glowing bright white in a clear sky.
 
It was brighter than the north star and moving at a speed slightly faster than an airplane. My 2 year old loves airoplanes, and she saw the one my partner saw. She said look mommy, stars for me, even she knew it wasn’t a plane.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: