Saturday, March 10, 2012

Large Orange Object Spotted Over Greymouth West Coast New Zealand

 
Date:  December 3, 2010
Time:  10:32 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Large star-like orange light moved across the sky travelling south to north direction.
 
Moving fairly quickly, but speed varied. The light then stopped and seemed to hover in the same place for about a minute or two. The light then began to slowly disappear by reseeding to a pin point until it did eventually disappear.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Tania Amai said...

I was travelling about that time of the year, when I was heading to Greymouth from Westport. As my partner was driving, I was looking at the big orange light, it was travelling at a really fast speed, and thought "Oh my god is it going to hit us?" It was like someone had held something black over it and it completely disappeared, I thought I was the only one that seen it, and asked my partner, did he not see the orange light as it was the only thing I saw because there were no stars out.