Sunday, March 4, 2012

Object Seen Trailing Orange Sparks Over New Town Edinburgh UK

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:40 p.m.
 
I'm relieved to see that other folk saw this too, I nearly phoned the Police as I thought it was about to hit a building! I live in the New Town and saw what I thought was a rocket initially, travelling from the north.
 
It caught my attention as it was flying horizontal to the ground and trailing orange sparks. It’s trajectory was tracking north to south and passed right over my property.
 
I ran through the building to watch it disappear towards the south (Bridges I would guess). It must have been travelling at several hundred miles per hour and no sound.
 
It can't have been flying at much more than 1,000 feet. No idea what it was, a small meteor perhaps?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: