Saturday, March 10, 2012

3 Large Orange Oval Shaped Object Observed Over Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire UK

 
Date:  November 5, 2006
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 6-7
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round/oval.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was bonfire night and I was in the garden with my family. From a westerly direction, 3 large identical orangey oval shapes came across the sky quite low.
 
I saw them first and called everyone to look. At first we wondered if they were lanterns or a new type of firework, but soon dismissed it as they were moving in perfect unison. One shot off rapidly to the right and the remaining two continued in our direction.
 
Soon they were over our house, so my husband shone a 5 million candle torch up onto them where they immediately stopped and hovered in mid air for about a minute. Then amazingly they rose vertically up as if to get away from the torch beam and disappeared completely.
 
Although it was 4 years ago I have never forgotten this sighting. I noticed that someone else saw the same thing so I thought I would confirm I saw it too and have never been able to explain it. Many thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: