Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bright Light With Orange Yellow Tail Over Stockport Northwest England Cheshire UK

 
 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.
 
About 9:45 p.m. this evening March 3rd, 2012, over the Stockport (north west England Cheshire area) I saw what started as a very bright light travelling towards me and past me in the sky.
 
I noticed it had a very long bright orange/yellow trail.
 
Travelling north south direction. I thought it may have been a firework, continued to watch it for approximately 40 seconds. The tail seemed to get smaller and object disappeared out of view.
 
It would be interesting to know what this was?
 
It seems to me that if it was a meteor then it was very large?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: