Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fast Moving Orange Colored Objects Over Gosport Hampshire England UK

 
Date:  March 20, 2012
Time:  6:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Balls of light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside my garden for breath of fresh air and noticed straight ahead, a very bright intense orange coloured ball of light directly ahead of me.
 
There was no noise as I watched it go directly over my house from the south to the north direction.

My description of it was as it got closer to my house it looked light there were flames of intense orange colours coming from it, like it was on fire, like a fireball, but it was obviously being controlled by the way it travelled the sky overhead.
 
It was extremely fast, much faster than an airplane as it took only seconds to travel from the southern horizon to the north, very fast.

number two sighting took place the next day today as I drove home from work just 2 minutes from my house. the same ball of light overhead travelling incredibly fast.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: