Sunday, March 4, 2012

20 To 30 Lights Flying Over Robertson South Africa

 
Date:  March 3, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi I live in Robertson, South Africa. Two of my friends were sitting outside last night and noticed several bright stars in the sky moving over their heads in formation. 

They weren’t moving very fast, but all moving  in the same direction. They called me to come and look and when I got outside I noticed several more “stars” in the sky all moving over our heads and more approaching. 

There were about 20 – 30 in the sky.  It looked like a meteorite shower, but I checked and the next meteorite shower is only due in April in South Africa.

I had to leave, but my friends told me later that some of the “stars” moved sideways as well, but they were definitely  moving.

Unfortunately clouds came over and they could see no more. Can anyone explain  this? Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: