Friday, March 25, 2011

Three Bright Lights Over Plymouth Devon UK

Date: March 21, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I just read your report on the lights you seen. Well on Monday evening, must have been around the same time my boyfriend and I were walking up to my friends house, and as we came out of the lane in the sky were two very bright lights in the sky.

It looked like bright stars. As I continued to watch, I noticed there were three lights, one was fading and then the brighter ones lowered themselves, then separated and sped out into the distance. I know it weren't Chinese lanterns or anything like that because nothing moves like that, and the lights were way too bright.

They looked like the kind of glow you get when welding, if you know what I mean.

I live in Plymouth Devon and its not the first time I've seen something similar, back in 2003 New Years Eve, early hours I had a similar experience whilst my x husband and I were walking our dog and this huge light in the sky zig zagged across the sky, stopped and seemed to follow me and my husband.

We later told our friend, well embarrassing, to whom she jumped in relief because she had seen the same thing and thought she was going mad. Since that night in 2003, I have invested in a pair of good binoculars and spend most of my time looking up. I'm so glad I'm not the only person who believes in UFOs and that someone else can confirm the sightings.

Thanks for taking your time out to read this, I'm not expecting any outcome, just wanted to let you know about my experiences. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: