Thursday, March 24, 2011

Orange UFO Cuts Through A Jet Airliners Contrail Over Birkenhead UK


Date: March 22, 2011
Time: 4:55 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Whilst in my garden in Birkenhead watching a large jetliner heading towards Manchester through binoculars, I saw a small orange object cut through the vapour trail behind the plane.

It was as high as the plane, but much smaller. The object was orange in colour, not glowing bright as such, but a flat sort of orange.

It appeared from the northwest travelling south. It flew through the vapour trail, then stopped, hovering very high up for approximately five minutes.

It did not change colour and I could not make out any further details due to it’s small size and height, even with binoculars.

After five minutes approximately another jet liner appeared on the same course as the one before.

As it got closer, the object moved slowly south then shot off at great speed. I could not locate it through the binoculars.

It was a very strange object and I know I was very lucky to be using the binoculars at that time. I would not have noticed it otherwise.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: