Friday, March 4, 2011

Bright Orange Ball/Light Over Mount Merrion Co. Dublin Ireland

Date: March 4, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:45 p.m. - 7:50 p.m.

A Vike Factor Note: The witness thought maybe it might have been me who witnessed a similar object, but it was not myself, but rather a witness who was kind enough to send along their sighting report to me.

Hello Mr. Brian, tonight I had a look on Internet and I found your blog. I was really interested because you were talking about orange light/balls over Dublin. Well, I live in Mount Merrion (Co.Dublin) and tonight around 7:45/7:50 I was walking to Stillorgan Shopping Centre and just for pure coincidence i had a look at the sky.

At the beginning, I saw an orange light/ball in the sky, it was to weird to be a star. Then I stopped walking and I had a better look at it, and it actually wasn't a star. I thought it was a plane, but the light/ball was too big to be one of the plane lights, and I don't think it could be a meteor, because the light/ball wasn't moving (I mean, it didn't go down like a shooting star).

The light/ball had an orange colour and it was really clear and really shinny. The weird thing is, that the light was ''pulsing'', I mean was bigger and shinier and after it was a bit smaller, but still shiny.

I looked at the light ball for 1 or 2 minutes and after that it disappeared (or maybe I didn’t see it anymore because of the clouds). Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures or video because I didn’t have my camera.

I may not know lots of things about planes or meteorites, but the thing I saw was definitely not a star or something similar.

I was just curious to know if you saw it, or if someone wrote to you about this thing ? Thanks and sorry for disturbing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: