Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Object With Colored Lights Over Amsterdam Netherlands

Date: March 29, 2011
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Hi I am (name removed) from the Netherlands,

I saw a similar thing in the sky above Amsterdam (with bright colors: green and red flashing), The Netherlands (EUROPE) in the evening at 22:00 on 29 March.

On the website: http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2010/11/flashing-red-and-green-light-over.html I read that you would like to know similar experiences.

The color green was remarkable bright, and the red like an aeroplane. The green color as well as the red and the red was larger than an aeroplane and it moved faster (seemed to be). First of all I thought about being an alarm light in the sky (about this size of light 100 meters away from you), but they stay only red in color. I heard the noise of an aeroplane, but there was also an aeroplane in the air, I do not know which object I heard the sound from.

First you saw green (bright color 5 times larger than ordinary aeroplane) and than the red (also larger), again green and red and so on (each light pulsating for about half a second).

Hoping to receive a reply on this matter and maybe I saw the same strange thing which you saw. (Not Brian Vike, it was a person filing a report)

Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: