Saturday, March 19, 2011

3 UFOs Observed Over Georginia Roodepoort South Africa

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: Afternoon.

Good Evening Brian, I Googled "round aerial objects" over Roodepoort, to day and found your UFO sightings web-site.

Here I read about your reported sightings late 2010 / early 2011 over Fourways and Allen's Neck, Weltevreden Park.

I'd like to add my own observations of what I saw this afternoon. I went outside after the end of my work day. I live in Georginia, Roodepoort. I went to sit in the garden on a garden chair and started looking up at the sky above me. I did this for about 15 - 20 minutes, paying close attention to cloud movements and cloud patterns at different heights.

After a while I became aware of swallows, the odd pigeon and then suddenly, out of a south-westerly direction the first spherical, dark-grey object appeared and was moving steadily in a north-easterly direction. The size of the first object was no larger than my finger nail and moved at a speed that took it from being somewhere over Roodepoort, to somewhere over Northcliff in less than 2 - 3 minutes.

There were no engine sounds. As soon as I became aware of the first object, a second and shortly after that, a third object appeared. I asked myself whether these were balloons, but their flight path was too deliberate. The second and third object were smaller (higher) than the first. All three seemed to move at an altitude beneath the lowest cloud cover (I was unable to gauge the height).

Once all three had passed overhead, and were moving rapidly and steadily in a north-easterly direction, the two smaller objects suddenly "vanished" - the moment that happened, the first (larger) object became immobile and simply hovered at what seemed to be the same place for a long period of time. What did seem strange, was that this object became smaller and smaller - almost as if it were moving upwards in a vertical, diagonal trajectory.

I am curious about what I saw. Anyone who can cast light on this, is welcome to correspond with me. Best wishes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: