Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bright Orange Light Filmed Over Headland Area Northampton UK (Picture And Video Footage)

Date: March 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Good morning, My wife and I saw this last night, but the video does not do justice to what we saw. I was watching TV around 9:00pm and we have a street light out side are house, in the corner of my eye I saw it moving. I went to investigate and their was a bright orange light in the sky.

It was about 50cm wide to look at, and was quite high in the sky.

It was hovering and then moved smoothly, but very quickly across the sky (above are house then a great distance behind the house across the street, not a lantern ) and was hovering in the distance (I would guess it travelled miles in the matter of seconds).

I was video taping it on my camera, but it was not showing up on it, so got my wife to use her IPhone. At the end of the video clip I went up stairs to the bedroom window.

It was still hovering, then it just disappeared. About 30 minutes later it came back for 1 - 2 minutes then disappeared again.

All I can say is it was not a plane, helicopter, Chinese lantern or star because of the manner it travelled, and we all know what planes look like and move in the night sky. It was very strange.

I just type in Goggle to see if anyone else saw it and you webpage came up.

I thought I would just let you know. Kind regards.

To view the picture and video footage, please visit the following link: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/03/bright-orange-light-filmed-over.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: