Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UFO Zig Zags Around In The Sky Over Midlands Ireland

Date: February 26, 2011
Time: 9:56 p.m.

My location: Midlands, Ireland, near where the borders of Counties Carlow, Kilkenny and Laois meet. Date: 26 February 2011, Time: 21:56 Gmt.

What I saw: In the sky to the south, a light which at first glance could be mistaken for a bright star. The difference is, it moves in a zig-zag path, to right, drops down, zig-zags to left, pauses. That was an hour ago.

Now, an hour later, I thought it was gone, but it had moved a good distance to the right. I watched for a while to see if it was the same object or a star this time. It is the same object, zig-zagging slowly back in the direction of left, though still in the southern sky. Planes don’t zig-zag as far as I’m aware. There are no other stars visible to me.

I offer this report that it might verify someone else’s. And you’ll have to take my word that I have no alcohol taken.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: