Friday, March 4, 2011

Orange Light Follows Eyewitness At Sunderland Road In South Shields UK

Date: March 3, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:45 p.m.

Hi, I was searching to see if there had been any sightings of orange lights in the sky when I came across your page.

I was walking along Sunderland Road in South Shields last night approximately 7:45pm, when I saw a bright orange light in the sky. It didn't appear to be moving at all. I decided it must be a Chinese lantern that wasn't moving much because the air was still. However, when I turned into my street it started to move and followed me (or so it seemed).

I kept watching it and could hear a droning type of noise coming from it. As I got to my house, I stopped to try and focus on it, but the light was the same. There was no flashing lights on it, like normal aircraft. As I stood still, it appeared to stop moving. To be honest I got spooked at this point and ran inside. I looked out of the window and it moved either upwards or northwards , it was difficult to tell.

I thought it might be some sort of surveillance plane practicing, but surprised that that the only light on it was bright orange. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: