Monday, March 21, 2011

Bright Red Light Over Durbanville Cape Town South Africa

Date: March 19, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I wonder if you can help me to understand what we saw.

On Saturday 19 March, in Durbanville, Cape Town, probably at around 21:00, a group of people saw an extremely bright red light, moving from South to North, in a straight line, parallel to the earth, at great speed, at about the height an aircraft would usually fly.

This object made no sound at all though, and was gone within about 30 seconds. We were 7 adults and 1 child that observed it, and we cannot come up with a single plausible theory as to what it was. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I also saw an orange ball of light that looked like it was in flames at the bottom of it - last night at about 10pm. (13 July 2013) I cannot say how high it was but it was travelling at a high speed even though it first appeared to be floating in the sky and it disappeared very quickly. It made no noise whatsoever. I called my husband to come and look at it but by the time he came out the thing had flown over the house already. Looking out the kitchen window he could see some orange lights disappear into the distance but could not make out the orb anymore as it was getting too far away I guess. At least I had confirmation that I wasn't just seeing things LOL. Very strange!