Monday, March 21, 2011

3 Bright Orange Objects/Lights Over George South Africa

Date: March 19, 2011
Time: Between 9:15 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

Hi there, I live in George and last night the 19th March 2011 I saw exactly the same thing as the other people from George. Though I couldn't video this sighting it was the same as they described.

I saw a bright orange 'star", that I thought was extremely bright because of the special perigee moon last night. I thought it was just the atmosphere and stuff like that. When I looked again there were two,which was more weird.

So I watched them and they were moving not very fast, but they were very bright, then they would dim down until I couldn't see them anymore, like a very faint star.

Then a few seconds later it lit up again for quite some time then dimmed down. They were moving left to right up and down in “S” shapes, then there was a 3rd one. Two of them moved close together then parted. They disappeared for a while the re appeared in the same area. We watched them for about 1 hour 15 minutes (between 9:15 pm and 10:30 pm).

This was truly an experience and I am a believer, always have been and I'm so glad I finally got to see one or three. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: