Saturday, March 26, 2011

Huge Silver Spherical Object With Lights Over London UK

Date: March 23, 2011
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Last night I made my regular phone call from my home in Devon to my ex in London, who has been my friend for 18 years and whom I probably trust more than anyone on the planet.

He said, you won’t believe this, (I did believe him actually) but I popped outside last night and looked up and saw the most fantastic UFO, like nothing I have ever seen. He said it was huge, spherical silver with many lights, it was absolutely mind-blowing.

His neighbor was passing at the time, and also saw it very briefly. He doesn’t use a PC or have internet and asked me if I would post what he saw, the time and etc. on the internet to see if anyone else had seen it. I Googled it and saw that there was a newspaper article about it in the Sun on Thursday.

I read the article out to him and described the picture. He said “Yes, that sounds like it, but I saw much more than that”.

My Ex is an artist and cartographer, so he could draw what he saw if you are interested. If you want a drawing or his telephone number, email me and let me know and I’ll ask him. Keep up the good work.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: