Sunday, March 6, 2011

7 Bright Orange Lights Near Galston Kilmarnock East Ayrshire Scotland

Date: March 5, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Dear Brian, I live in a tiny village called Galston, near Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland. Last night, at around 22:30pm, I was having a conversation with my mother when I happened to hear a loud car which brought me to the window and up above in the sky were 7 bright orange lights.

I read from your blog that someone had a similar sighting in January around the same area and they were just the way they described, travelling horizontally and gradually making their way into the distance.

My mother and I were completely fascinated by this, as we truly believe there is other life out there somewhere. I hope reporting this is going to be of use!

I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: