Thursday, March 17, 2011

UFOs Zip Around And Stop Over Kenilworth Cape Town South Africa

Date: March 14, 2011
Time: Starting at 8:50 p.m.

I am a keen UFO researcher that has been gathering information for the past three years! I recently put a mattress on my flat roof to spend 20 to 30 minutes a night before bed. Last night my fiancé and I went up on to the flat roof of my home and sat in silence as a series of events happened before the both of our eyes, starting from 8:50pm

Most of these objects looked like blinking planes, except for the unusual movement and the irregular blinking sequence of the light, the craft got our attention when it flew hurriedly to a point, it made a "handbrake" dead-stop and reversed at same speed backwards.

I saw three of these crafts all at low altitude in the Athlone/lower Kenilwoth area. I live in Newlands in Mount Road.

The most vivid sighting was directly in-front of table mountain, my house falls right under table mountain on southern suburbs side and this craft was so close to my fiancé and I that we got very nervous, it was orange in color and had a stumpier saucer shape, it was incredibly silent, no sound and moved like a bug, it was less than 400 meters from our faces.

It moved very quickly and it seemed to either zig zag between the mountain ( that's what I thought, but my fiancé said to me that it kind of switched off and then seconds later it switched on) it disappeared, but this was the 4th UFO in 45 minutes.

We were both beyond excited, it was hair raising and to top it all off, a jet (not sure of exact make, but was def. A jet) circled the area after the crafts were gone, and made a massive noise searching the exact circular area of the UFOs.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: