Thursday, March 3, 2011

UFOs Make Exaggerated Movements Over Cancun Mexico

Date: February 28, 2011
Time: 11:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Looked like stars.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were sitting in a hot tub and I happened to look up and thought I saw a satellite transiting the sky, so I wanted to point it out to my friends and when we looked up I saw things happen that I've never seen before. The one object that was moving at high speed had a second object approaching it from the other direction and when the got near each other they came to a dead stop in the direction they were traveling and started doing the most exaggerated moving sequence I've ever seen in the night sky.

Then a third star like object approached from a different direction and it was making 90 degree turns at high rates of speed unlike anything I could compare it too. The three objects almost appeared to be engaging each other in their movements. I was really amazed at how fast these objects moved across the! sky and then just switched direction on a dime. I could only observe the activity for around 30 seconds or so before the objects disappeared behind a cloud and I never saw any activity the rest of the night. the thing that shocked me was that the people that were with me witnessed the same thing I did.

They would describe the movements as I have. The only difference was they could all have cared less. This lead me to believe that most people when they see UFOs in the night sky just shrug their shoulders and say "so what".

Man this experience has changed my opinion of UFOs completely. I always thought that people just have over active imaginations. When I did a little research latter online of other UFO reports from Cancun. Other people had reported the same type of sightings I had saw. This made me want to report my story too so that it adds to the collection of sightings in Cancun and all over the world.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: