Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gold Ball Of Light Over Mount Merrion Co. Dublin Ireland

Date: February 19, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hi, I just thought I would give you an email to say I saw what the witness described http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2011/03/bright-orange-balllight-over-mount.html in this article on a Saturday in February.

It was Saturday the 19th of February on the N11 between Fassaroe and the Bray\Shankhill exit, about 7:00pm ish. I was going north and it was going south, flying low and then it veered to the west. We lost sight of it. We saw it for about 1 minute as it came down the motor way and then went off it.

Looked like a meteor, except it was too low and too slow. No flashing colours just a gold ball, that was very bright gold light. Me and my wife both observed it. I spotted it and asked my wife did she know what it was, which she didn't.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: